Please note: guests are required to wear masks or cloth facial coverings in all common areas. Additionally, all guests are required to follow state social distancing guidelines. The most up to date information on Rhode Island's COVID-19 regulations & guidelines can be found at www.health.ri.gov.
Check In / Check Out Procedures
Check-In is at 4:00pm
Check-Out is at 11:00am
Our Check-In Procedure: You don't need to physically check-in with us upon arrival. Simply arrive at the East Island Reserve Hotel, enter the personalized code provided to you via email (arriving to your e-mail inbox approximately 48 hours prior to your arrival). When you depart, simply lock the door behind you.
Lodge Rooms: Daily housekeeping is included with all stays in The Lodge.
Cottages, Suites & Guest House: We have found that guests who stay in our Cottages, Suites and Guest House prefer privacy and not to be disturbed during their stay. To keep your stay as peaceful as possible, daily housekeeping services are not offered. Housekeeping services may be available for an additional fee. If you wish to arrange for these services prior to your arrival or if a housekeeping need arises during your stay, please call us at (401) 845-9400.
One parking space per unit will be provided. Limited additional parking may be available on site for a fee of $25 per space, per day. No prorated options are offered. If additional parking is needed, please contact Guest Services at least 48 hours prior to arrival to inquire about availability. Limited additional parking spaces are never guaranteed and operate on a first come first served basis.
Minimum Stay Requirements
A minimum nightly stay may be required during various time in the year. Please contact our reservations department for more details.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Guest will be charged 100% of the total booking cost (including taxes and applicable fees) at the time of booking.
- Guest who cancels more than 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will receive a full refund less a $50.00 processing fee.
- No refunds will be issued to Guest who cancels within 7 days of the scheduled arrival date.
- No refunds will be issued for early departures or no shows.
- A $50.00 change of date fee will be charged if change is made within 7 days of the original scheduled arrival date. If the room rates are higher for the new dates of stay, the Guest will be charged the difference between the new rates and the original rates as well as additional taxes and applicable fees. This charge will be made at the time the change is made. Date changes are subject to availability and not guaranteed. Multiple date changes will not be permitted.
- Guests who elect a Buy-Out of East Island Reserve should refer to their Buy-Out Contract for the applicable Payment and Cancellation policies.
- Refer below for dog fee rates.
Pet Policy - Dogs Only
East Island Reserve Hotel welcomes dogs for an additional fee of $50 per dog, per night. Guests traveling with dogs must call (401) 845-8300 prior to booking to verify availability of a pet-friendly cottage, or if reserving online, must book by selecting the pet-friendly cottage option. Booking a non-pet-friendly room puts guests at risk for not being able to check in with the pet and/or incurring any associated cancellation penalties.
Wi-Fi is available. Login information is provided in your cottage, suite or guest room.
Effective June 26, 2020 the pool will be open with restrictions in place due to COVID-19. Per the RI Department of Health, only 20 people will be permitted in the pool area at a time and all guests will have a 2 hour time limit once signed in. There will be a pool attendant who will be screening all guests by having guests fill out a screening form. Masks also must be worn at all times unless in the pool. Any updates or changes to these guidelines can be found in your guest room at check in.
The heated, saltwater swimming pool is open seasonally from 10am to dusk.
Naval Station Newport
East Island Reserve Hotel is conveniently located near Naval Station Newport, approximately a 10 minute drive away.
The East Island Reserve Hotel shows our appreciation for military personnel by offering a discounted rate for active duty/retired military with government issued identification. Please contact us to learn more.
For the respect and courtesy of other guests and our neighbors, please follow these policies:
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Quiet hours are from 10pm-7am