Check In / Check Out Procedures
Check-In is at 4:00pm
Check-Out is at 11:00am
Our Check-In Procedure: You don't need to physically check-in with us upon arrival. Simply arrive at the East Island Reserve Hotel, enter the personalized code provided to you via email (arriving to your e-mail inbox approximately 48 hours prior to your arrival). When you depart, simply lock the door behind you.
Lodge Rooms: Daily housekeeping is included with all stays in The Lodge.
Cottages, Suites & Guest House: We have found that guests who stay in our Cottages, Suites and Guest House prefer privacy and not to be disturbed during their stay. To keep your stay as peaceful as possible, daily housekeeping services are not offered. Housekeeping services may be available for an additional fee. If you wish to arrange for these services prior to your arrival or if a housekeeping need arises during your stay, please call us at (401) 845-9400.
One parking space per unit will be provided. Limited additional parking may be available on site for a fee of $25 per space, per day. No prorated options are offered. If additional parking is needed, please contact Guest Services at least 48 hours prior to arrival to inquire about availability. Limited additional parking spaces are never guaranteed and operate on a first come first served basis.
Minimum Stay Requirements
A minimum nightly stay may be required during various time in the year. Please contact our reservations department for more details.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Guest must be 21 years of age to make a reservation.
- Guest will be charged 100% of the total booking cost (including taxes and applicable fees) at the time of booking.
- To complete a booking, Guest is required to submit an online Guest Identity Verification form. A copy of a government issued photo ID and a detailed listing of the full names of all other occupants/guests staying in the unit must be submitted. Guest's reservation will be cancelled and not refunded if this form is not completed at least 7 days prior to arrival.
- Guest who cancels by 3:59 p.m. EST or EDT, 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will receive a full refund less a $50.00 processing fee.
- No refunds will be issued to Guest who cancels within 7 days of the scheduled arrival date. If a cancellation request is not received by 3:59 p.m. EST or EDT, 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, the reservation will be considered nonrefundable.
- No refunds will be issued for early departures or no shows.
- As a onetime option, Guest can change their dates of stay within the nonrefundable period up to 3:59 p.m. EST or EDT, 48 hours prior to their originally scheduled arrival date. Within 48 hours of check-in, reservations are, without exception, non-changeable and nonrefundable. A $50.00 change of date fee will be charged in this instance and will make the reservation nonrefundable. If the room rates are higher for the new dates of stay, the Guest will be charged the difference between the new rates and the original rates as well as any additional taxes and applicable fees. This charge will be made at the time the change is made. Date changes are subject to availability and not guaranteed. Multiple date changes will not be permitted.
- Guests who elect a Buy Out of East Island Reserve should refer to their Buy Out Contract for the applicable Payment and Cancellation policies.
- Refer below for dog fee rates.
Pet Policy - Dogs Only
East Island Reserve Hotel welcomes dogs for an additional fee of $50 per dog, per night. Guests traveling with dogs must call (401) 845-8300 prior to booking to verify availability of a dog-friendly cottage, or if reserving online, must book by selecting the dog-friendly cottage option. Booking a non-dog-friendly room puts guests at risk for not being able to check in with the dog and/or incurring any associated cancellation penalties.
Wi-Fi is available. Login information is provided in your cottage, suite or guest room.
Please enjoy our seasonal outdoor heated, saltwater pool. Pool use is for guests staying at East Island Reserve only, from time of check-in until time of check-out. Guests of guests will not be permitted. No food or beverages are permitted inside the pool enclosure. No glass is permitted inside of the pool enclosure. No pool toys or other items are permitted inside the pool enclosure. No animals, except for service animals as defined by the ADA, are permitted inside the pool enclosure.
*Please note that the pool is currently CLOSED for the season.*
The pools hours of operation for this season will be:
May, June, September, and October
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
July and August
10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Daily hours will be posted on the pool access gate, weather permitting, and are subject to change at any time.
The pool is subject to closure at any time without prior notice.
Naval Station Newport
East Island Reserve Hotel is conveniently located near Naval Station Newport, approximately a 10 minute drive away.
The East Island Reserve Hotel shows our appreciation for military personnel by offering a discounted rate for active duty/retired military with government issued identification. Please contact us to learn more.
For the respect and courtesy of other guests and our neighbors, please follow these policies:
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Quiet hours are from 10pm-7am