Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Notice
Updated: March 16, 2020 at 2:00pm
UPDATE: In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our office hours have been temporarily changed to 8:30 am - 5:00 pm daily until further notice.
Updated: March 20, 2020 at 10:00am
As we all work diligently to prevent and combat the Coronavirus (COVID–19) pandemic, we would like to assure you that the Vacation Newport team is committed to providing the very best hospitality services to all of our appreciated guests. We are taking the steps below to do all we can to mitigate the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) transmission at all of our inns, hotels and vacation rental properties. Additionally, we have temporarily modified our Cancelation Policy to offer you some flexibility and peace of mind in the event your travel plans change due to this growing pandemic. We are very aware that this status may change at any time, and we have developed the following practices and plans for prevention:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols: Our Administrative, Guest Service, Innkeeping, Housekeeping and Maintenance teams continue to implement our elite level of cleanliness while adding extra sanitary measures throughout our properties.
- All of our guest rooms, common areas and kitchens are meticulously disinfected and cleaned as a general practice; however, our housekeepers are also taking extra steps to sterilize all surfaces throughout these areas that a person may touch.
- All of our team members have been instructed to follow all personal sanitary procedures recommended by the Center for Disease Control, U.S. Department of Health, and World Heath Organizations.
- Modified Cancelation Policy: No change fees will be charged on bookings made through April 30, 2020. We are waiving change fees so you can book your stay with confidence. Please know that you have the flexibility to change your plans or receive a gift card in the full amount of your stay to use at a later date should you need to.
- We are all in this together. The Vacation Newport team is following CDC recommendations on hygiene to prevent infection and we are asking you to do your part as well. For the safety and well-being of our employees and our guests, we are asking anyone who is feeling ill or has been diagnosed or exposed to the Coronavirus to refrain from traveling at this time. Likewise, we are requesting that these individuals communicate with us only via the phone or email and not enter our offices, lobbies etc. We can be reached at 401-845-9400 or info@VacationNewport.com.
We will continue to respond to the latest on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) with our guests' and employees' health and well-being as our top priority. Please check this page often for further information on our efforts, which we will continually update as necessary. We encourage you to stay up to date on news regarding Coronavirus and adhere to any federal, state or local guidelines.